2017-08-08 JASIS 2017 Exhibition
This year at the JASIS 2017 Exhibition, we will be holding our exhibition from Scientific Equipment to the latest Analysis Equipment "Smart Robotic Lab Assistant", as well as ‘New Technology' seminars series over the 3-day period and "Open Solutions Forum".
We look forward to seeing you at the exhibition.
|Date/Time||September 6th (Wed) - September 8th (Fri)
10:00 - 17:00
|Venue||Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall
2-1, Nakase, Maihama-ku, Chiba city, 261-0023, Japan
|Yamato Scientific Co., Ltd. Booth||Hall 7, 7B-101|
To Be Exhibited:
• Scientific Instruments
Laboratory Washer, CO2 Incubator (Water Jacket, Air Jacket, Drying Sterilizers), "Fail-safe" Oven, Flask Mixer, Water Purifier (100L tank), Constant Temperature Bath, Small Size Plasma Equipment, Temperature & Humidity Chamber (120L-800L)
• Research Equipment
LC Series Laboratory Table, Table Top Personal Fume Hood (Lab Bubble Series, Containment/Clean/Glove), Fume Hood, Fire-proof Chemical Cabinet, Fire-proof Waste Water Chemical Cabinet, Powder Containment Weighing System, New Research Facilities of Inner Wall Planning.
• Analysis Equipment
Viscometer, FT-IR Spectrometer, Digital Microscope, Laser Diffraction/Scattering Particle Distribution Analyzers, Gas Chromatograph, Sensor Gas Chromatograph, High-purity Gas Generator, Celsis Rapid Detection, Micro Gravity Environment Culture Apparatus, Non-contact Wettability Assessment Equipment, Elemental Analyzer, Differential Scanning Calorimeter, Wireless Data Logger, Powder-dosing System, Nano-measure Equipment
• Measuring Equipment
Three-Dimensional Measuring X-Ray CT Scanner
• Smart Robotic Lab Assistant
New Technology Seminars: https://www.jasis.jp/regist/en/newtecsrch.php
- 1.Introduction of an innovative viscometer to measure low-viscosity range easily and precisely.
Date/Time: September 6th (Wed) 10:30 to 10:55
- 2.Introduction of total support for research facilities from planning to application.
Date/Time: September 7th (Thu) 11:50 to 12:15
- 3.Innovation! Introduction of particle property evaluation techniques and new product "Nanomeasure".
Date/Time: September 7th (Thu) 15:35 to 16:25
- 4.Introduction of the forefront of fire-proof safety cabinets to minimize fire accidents.to dynamic energy range by a variety of models.
Date/Time: September 8th (Fri) 11:10 to 12:00
- 5.Proposal of safety management for research and experiment facilities based on accident case data.
Date/Time: September 8th (Fri) 14:30 to 14:55
Open Solutions Forum: https://www.jasis.jp/en/seminar/osf.html
Corresponds to dynamic energy range by a variey of models.
Date/Time: September 8th (Fri) 12:15 to 12:40
Place: Open Solutions Forum Area, Exhibition Hall 4
- For more information, please contact:
International Sales Department
Tel: 81-3-5639-7076 / Inquiry Form