Products for Industry
Fully automatic sterilization from start to the end with high pressure steam sterilization followed by "Drying" process
Features of Steam Sterilizer (Laboratory Use, with Drying Process) (SM511 *Limited product for overseas)
- Automatic operation from sterilization to drying process can be easily set by the interactive key input system.
- Quick sample drying function makes samples ready to use right after sterilization.
- Drying temperature can be set depending on the application within the range from 150 to 180℃.
- The water level in drain bottle can be easily checked with the level indicator on the front panel.
|Model||SM511 *Limited product for overseas|
|System||Automatic high-pressure steam sterilization|
|Operating temp. range (Sterilization)||105～128℃|
|Operating temp. range (Drying)||150～180℃|
|Max. pressure capacity||0.2MPa|
|Safety device||Self-diagnostic functions(Detection sensor error, SSR short circuit, Heater disconnection, Main relay error), Safety valve, ELB, Drain bottle switch|
|Accessories||Stainless steel mesh basket (262dia. x 315Dmm) x 2 pcs., Drain board, Chemical indicator strip, Drain bottle, Condensation collection container with magnetic bracket, each 1 pc.|
|Temp. Controller||PID control by microprocessor|
|Temp. Display||Digital display by green LED and setting by UP/DOWN key|
|Timer/Resolution||1 min. ～99hrs. and 59min./100～999hrs./1min. or 1hr.|
|Internal dimensions（φ×H mm）||φ300×655mm|
|External dimensions（W×D×H mm）||440×530×1088mm|
Maintenance and warranty
1. Yamato autoclaves are for laboratory use only. They cannot be operated for medical use.
2. The pressure vessel conforms to the safety standards in Japan. Any clarification or modification works to meet the local safety standards in each country shall be out of the manufacturer’s scope.
3. Conditions: temperature and humidity: 23 deg.C+/-5 deg.C, 65%RH+/-20% (no load)
4. External dimensions do not include protrusions.