Products for Industry
Power save, Forced convection
Features of Forced Convection Oven (Energy Saving) (DNE850V)
- Eco oven with power consumption cut by 50%, ultra-law power consumption type that supports multi power sources and of a silicon-free is added in the product lineup.
- An ultra energy saving eco oven with power consumption cut by 50% compared to the conventional model (DN).
- Highly hermetic bath construction prevents dusts or foreign matters from entering inside.
- Time required to attain the highest temperature has been shortened by up to 15 minutes (with no-load, our DN ratio). Shortened wait time and recovery time minimizes down time and makes work effective.
- A silicon-free eco oven with its door packing of Viton(R) fluoroelastomer. (DNE650V/670V/850V)
- This product supports multi power sources. It can be operated simply by connecting to either 100 to 120V (DNE650) or 200 to 240V (DNE670/850) power source.
- Four-fold overheat preventive functions (automatic overheat prevention, heater room overheat prevention, overheat prevention in the bath, and temperature fuse) assure the optimal safety. The product also facilitates the self diagnostic function, the alarm history monitoring function, the key lock function and an over-current electric leakage breaker.
- Abundant functions (external communication that supports RS485/FORWARD, external alarm, time-up, output on the logger) allow upgrading of the system according to the specific application.
|Operating temperature range||Room temp. +10°C to 260°C|
|Temperature adjustment accuracy||±0.2℃（at 260℃）|
|Temperature distribution accuracy||±2.0℃（at 260℃）|
|Time to attain max. temp.||Approx. 55 min.|
|Interior/external material||Stainless steel plate/electrogalvanized steel (Epoxy/melamine coated)|
|Heater/heat insulator||SUS pipe heater, glass wool|
|Internal dimensions（W×D×H mm）||600×500×1000mm|
|External dimensions（W×D×H mm）||770×696×1760mm|
AC200 to 240VV