Products for Industry
Glassware Drying Oven DG800
Item Code : 211993
Model : DG800
Glassware Drying Oven (DG800)
Easy-operational and highly acclaimed Glassware drying oven.
Features of Glassware Drying Oven (DG800)
- Use a big observation window for easy observation.
- Many labwares can be dried at one time which can be safe kept or used after drying.
- The interior and exterior use twofold structure of high-insulative effect.
- The chamber heater is stainless steel heating pipe with a water pan at the bottom, use at ease even for dripping labwares.
- The interior is made of stainless steel, easy to keep clean.
- Self-diagnosis function, overcurrent ELB, independent overheat protector
|Operating temp. range||RT＋5 to 70℃|
|Interior material||Stainless steel|
|Exterior||Cold rolled steel plate with chemical proofing coating|
|Heater||Stainless steel pipe heater|
|Observation window (W×Hmm)||250×700|
|Exhaust port||I.D. 33mm×2|
|Suction port||I.D. 30mm×2|
|Temp. control||PID control|
|Temp. setting||Digital setting by dial|
|Operation function||Fixed temp., Quick auto stop, Auto start, Auto stop operation|
|Additional function||Calibration offset, Key lock, Power outage compensation|
|Safety device||Self-diagnosis function, Independent overheat protector, Overcurrent ELB|
|Shelf plate with standard load||15kg / piece|
|Shelf support step number/pitch||29 steps / 30mm|
|Shelf plate||Stainless punching metal|
|Shelf rest||4 pcs|
|Shelf bracket||8 pcs|
|Water pan||1 pc|
|Internal dimensions（W×D×H mm）||620×600×1195mm|
|External dimensions（W×D×H mm）||674×711×1586mm|
Maintenance and warranty
Conditions: temperature and humidity: 23 deg.C+/-5 deg.C, 65%RH+/-20% (no load)
External dimensions do not include protrusions.