Products for Industry
An all-in-one liquid cooling bath with stirrer that eliminates constant monitoring and replenishment of dry ice and liquid nitrogen.
Features of Low Temperature Baths (BLG100)
- Lowest temp. reach time is approximately one hour after commencing operation (or within 30 minutes in a no-load state).
- Powerful neodymium magnet is used, which enables simultaneous stirring of multiple reactors.
- Equipped with ON-timer function (which facilitates preparation for the next day’s experiments).
- Temp. of 80℃ below zero (BLG100) is optimum for small-scale experiments (up to 100 ml).
- The type for 40℃ below zero (BLG200) is optimum for raw material synthesizing scale (up to 500 ml). Aluminum beads are used in the bath.
|System||Stirring cooler 80W, with helium refrigerant (not Freon)|
|Temp. control range||-80°C to 0°C (at ambient temp. of 23°C ± 5°C)|
|Temp. control accuracy||±0.3°C (the cooling bath temp. in the stable state)|
|Lowest temp. reaching time||Approx. 55min (20°C → -80°C)|
|Bath capacity||Aluminum made/ approx. 300ml|
|Temperature control||PID control + Inverter control|
|Temperature display and setting||Digital|
|Maximum applicable container size||100 mL three-neck flask|
|Stirring function||Neodymium magnet type. 100 – 1200 rpm, with the rotation speed displayed digitally|
|Timer||ON timer only (maximum 99 hours 50 minutes)|
|Accessories||Adiabatic cover, Stainless steel support×2 pieces, Operation manual, Warranty card|
|External dimensions（W×D×H mm）||210×425×295mm|
|Remarks(dimensions)||Aluminum made/ approx. 300ml|
AC115V / AC220V
Single phase with step-down transformer
Maintenance and warranty
Conditions: temperature and humidity: 23 deg.C+/-5 deg.C, 65%RH+/-20% (no load)
External dimensions do not include protrusions.