Products for Industry
Space-saving, low cost benchtop sterilizer, ideal for research facilities
Features of Benchtop Steam Sterilizer (Laboratory Use) (SK111C *Limited product for overseas)
- Sterilizer with an 18 liter chamber for research processes and areas that are
limited in space. High pressure steam is the most widely used method for
sterilization due to its speed, reliability, and effectiveness. Newly designed
small capacity sterilizers provide a safe, reliable high pressure steam sterilizing
environment within a self-contained unit that is particularly easy to use.
This sterilizer is ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Benchtop size - 18 Liter
Powerful 1500W pipe heater
Easy to read 4 digit LED display
Built in Drain Valve for easy cleaning
Programmable sterilizing and temperature functions
Timer Setting Range 0 to 999 min.
- Standard equipped with calibration offset,
lock function, power recovery mode,
power on and operation time accumulation,
calendar time, accumulation power
consumption monitoring, total CO2 emission,
and heat output, save and access
operator setting information
- Water level detection sensor with alarm
Overheat Protection Sensor
Lid closure sensor (Inter lock)
Pressure Lamp Indicator
Increased chamber wall thickness (2mm)
New improved silicon lid gasket and easy to replace
|Model||SK111C *Limited product for overseas|
|Temp. setting range||50 to 126°C|
|Heater||1500W stainless steel heating pipe|
|Timer||0 min. to 999 min.|
|Safety device||Pressure safety valve, Low water sensor, Dual exterior walls,|
|System||Automatic high pressure steam sterilizer|
|Max. operational pressure||0.2 MPa (at 126oC)|
|Interior Material||Stainless steel SUS 304|
|Temp. controller||PlD control by microprocessor|
|Temp. setting method||Digital setting by ▲/▼ keys|
|Temp display method||Digital display by green LED|
|Accessories||1 stainless steel mesh basket (254mm×240mm) and stainless steel bottom|
|Internal dimensions（W×D mm）||343×550mm|
|External dimensions（W×D mm）||280×275mm|
|Remarks(dimensions)||Internal capacity 18L|
|Power Source||AC220V 9A|
Maintenance and warranty
1. Yamato autoclaves are for laboratory use only. They cannot be operated for medical use.
2. The pressure vessel conforms to the safety standards in Japan. Any clarification or modification works to meet the local safety standards in each country shall be out of the manufacturer’s scope.
3. Conditions: temperature and humidity: 23 deg.C+/-5 deg.C, 65%RH+/-20% (no load)
4. External dimensions do not include protrusions.