Products for Industry
Easy-operational and highly acclaimed Glassware drying oven.
Features of Glassware Drying Oven (DG801)
- Use a big observation window for easy observation.
- Many labwares can be dried at one time which can be safe kept or used after drying.
- The chamber heater is stainless steel heating pipe with a water pan at the bottom
- The interior is made of stainless steel, easy to keep clean.
- Self-diagnosis function, overcurrent ELB, independent overheat protector
|Operating temp. range||RT＋5 to 70℃|
|Interior material||Stainless steel, SUS304|
|Exterior||Cold rolled steel plate with chemical proofing coating|
|Heater||Stainless steel pipe heater|
|Observation window (W×Hmm)||300×800|
|Exhaust port||2 pcs|
|Temp. control||PID control|
|Operation function||Fixed temp., Quick auto stop, Auto start, Auto stop operation|
|Additional function||Calibration offset, Key lock, Power outage compensation|
|Safety device||Self-diagnosis function, Independent overheat protector, Overcurrent ELB|
|Shelf plate with standard load||15kg / piece|
|Shelf support step number/pitch||29 steps / 30mm|
|Shelf plate||Stainless punching metal, 4 pcs|
|Shelf bracket||8 pcs|
|Water pan||1 pc|
|Internal dimensions（W×D×H mm）||620×620×1195mm|
|External dimensions（W×D×H mm）||674×711×1586mm|
50/60Hz, Single phase
Maintenance and warranty
Conditions: temperature and humidity: 23 deg.C+/-5 deg.C, 65%RH+/-20% (no load)
External dimensions do not include protrusions.